Thursday, May 10, 2012

Responsibilities

As I mentione dbefore, I will be doing a volunteer program this summer. In order to become a veterinarian, i have a few responsibilties that i would like to lay down.

First off is to get comfortable being around pets most of the day. If I am going to start a career that involves about 10 hours of pets daily, I bette rstart loearning now. To do this, I have been spending more time with my animals and doing things that my dad usually does. For example, feeding the goats in the veening, refilling the dog food, and just hanging out with all the animals.
Second, I need to get some experience. The volunteer program is great, but I am going to have to start to learn more about the actual job. Many vets have been accepted into their colleges because of their great community service in the animal industry.
Finally, I need to save up. This college will cost  about $200,000 dollars. So far I have about $3,000. This will be a long ways to go but will result for the best in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment